Hot Cake Burgers!
Our burgers are back and selling like....well like hot cakes but that doesn't make much sense! Our philosophy at Dinner At Home Meals is to offer products that you wouldn't normally make yourself or you don't see in regular grocery stores. That's why you won't see a regular beef burger on our menu. There out there a dime a dozen and it's easy to put together an all beef juicy patty at home. (See my family favourite beef recipe below.) What you will find is our delicious Chicken, Bacon Apple Burger or our Chili Lime Turkey Burger and new this year our No More Moo Vegan Burger! All made from scratch, hand formed into 7oz burgers that require not defrosting! Simple place them on the grill frozen and voila.....a delicious hand made burger that beats the competition hands down. Read our ingredient list...you'll recognize everything :)
Stock up for the summer and serve them on buns, on their own with a salad or in a pita pocket!
Hughes Burger Perfection Recipe (yup....it's this easy)Servings: 4 burgers
- Preheat the grill to high.
- In a bowl, sprinkle kosher salt generously over your ground beef.
- Add pepper and mix with your hands.
- Divide the mixture into 4 balls. Flatten a little into the shape of round patties and place an indent in the middle of each with your thumb.
- Place the burgers on the grill and cook for 4 to 6 minutes on each side.