Available for PRE-ORDER NOW - PICK UP or DELIVERY January 26 - February 14th or while supplies last.
Bring the romance home this Valentine's Day with our Romance Dinner Package for 2. We have carefully crafted this 3 course menu to not only be delicious and decadent but easy for you to bake/reheat from frozen at home allowing more time to spend with your special someone. Want to make it a Family Valentine's? Add our Kid's Menu Package for 2 for only $29.99 extra!
PACKAGE for 2:
- First Course: Lobster Ravioli with Light Rose Sauce & Parmesan Asiago Shavings
- Decadent lobster filled raviolis (5pp) ready to cook from frozen. Finished with a light tomato rose sauce
- Main Course: Frenched Chicken Supreme Leg with Lemon Herb Pan Sauce (2 x 8oz) - Gluten Free
- Tender and juicy skin on boneless (we keep the drumette bone attached for presentation) chicken that is seared and roasted in the oven. We finish it with a delicious lemon herb pan sauce
- Individual Potato Gratin (2)
- Sautéed Broccolini with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes & Balsamic Drizzle
- Dessert: Tiramisu Cake (2 slices)
Please note all menu items are made from scratch and frozen and come with simple instructions to thaw and reheat &/or bake from frozen.
Lobster Stuffed Ravioli:
Keep Ravioli frozen. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Boil frozen ravioli for 3-4 minutes. Drain. While ravioli is cooking, reheat thawed Rose sauce in a small sauce pan over low heat for 5 minutes stirring occasionally. To serve place 5 ravioli on each plate. Spoon rose sauce over top and garnish with shaved cheese.
Chicken Supreme with Lemon Pan Sauce
Ingredients – chicken, olive oil, butter, herbs, salt, pepper, Pan Sauce (chicken stock, lemon juice, lemon zest, onion, gluten free flour, garlic, herbs, salt, pepper), lemon, parsley
Cooking Instructions – Chicken is fully cooked. Best results from thaw: Thaw in refrigerator overnight or up to 48 hours. Preheat oven to 375F. Remove film and place tray on a baking sheet. Loosely cover with foil and reheat for 15-20 minutes. Serve with sauce under chicken or spooned over top.
Ingredients: Potatoes, cream, cheese, salt, garlic, pepper, nutmeg.
Heating Instructions: From frozen, remove lid and bake in a 375F oven for 30-40 minutes or until golden.
Broccolini with Cherry Tomatoes:
Ingredients; Broccolini, cherry tomatoes, onion, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper
Instructions - Fully cooked. Recommended to thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove lid and cover with foil. Reheat in a 350F oven for 15-20 minutes.
Thaw in refrigerator overnight. Serve when ready.